MemTV is a collaborative effort of over 30 agencies and organizations in the Greater Mid South.
A future where all teens are taught comprehensive sex education, teens’ onset of sexual intercourse is delayed, teen pregnancies are reduced and teen parents are provided with assistance.
Coordinated community response to teen pregnancy and parenting that includes:
- Comprehensive sex education for teens including abstinence and contraceptive information
- Services, support, and education to pregnant and parenting teens
- Strong policies and programs that promote adolescent sexual health
Our Guiding Principles
- Dedicated to making resources for teens and teen parents more transparent and easily accessible.
- Promote a non-judgmental community culture where teens have access to comprehensive reproductive and sexual health education.
- Promote strategies that focus on the needs youth of all genders may have
- Promote programs based on cultural competency, evidence, and best practices
- A Step Ahead Foundation
- Le Bonheur Be Proud! Be Responsible! Memphis!
- Data for Good, LLC
- New Mothers Study
- Shelby County Health Department
- CHOICES: Memphis Center for Reproductive Health
- Planned Parenthood Greater Memphis Region
- Youth Striving for Excellence
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc. – Memphis Chapter