Reducing Teen Pregnancies.
Supporting Teen Parents.
- Comprehensive sex education for teens including abstinence and contraceptive information
- Services, support, and education to pregnant and parenting teens
- Strong policies and programs that promote adolescent sexual health
Our Guiding Principles
- Dedicated to making resources for teens and teen parents more transparent and easily accessible.
- Promote a non-judgmental community culture where teens have access to comprehensive reproductive and sexual health education.
- Promote strategies that focus on the needs youth of all genders may have
- Promote programs based on cultural competency, evidence, and best practices
To learn more about MemTV
We conduct group business, share information on upcoming Member programs and projects, work on strategic planning, and network with friends and colleagues. If you work in the fields of teen pregnancy prevention, teen parenting support, teen education or teen services, we hope you will make plans to join us. New members and guests are always welcome.
If you or someone you know is interested in attending a Memphis Teen Vision meeting or would like to learn more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.